CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
Congratulations on winning a prize! Our promotions/marketing department will follow up with you. In the meantime, here are a few things you should know. Prize pickup is currently available by appointment only (for larger/high value items). Smaller items will be mailed to you. A majority of concert/event tickets will be digital tickets. Read below for details on how to claim your digital tickets.
If you win a prize that is valued at $50 or more you will be required to fill out a W-9 form. This process must be done online before your prize will be mailed or before you can make an appointment to pick it up.
iHeartMedia Contest Eligibility:
National Contest: Once you win a national prize, you can only win once every 15 days TOTAL. You can only win ONE trip to a specific event TOTAL
Local Contests: Once you win a prize, you can only win once every 7 days PER STATION. You cannot win more than 3 times in 30 days PER STATION.
Please find details about how to "accept tickets" into your Ticketmaster account. (see examples below)
- First you must sign proper paperwork sent to you via email if the prize is over $50.
- After you do this the promotions team will transfer the tickets to your email. You must click on "accept tickets" and create a Ticketmaster account if you don't already have one.
- The tickets will then go into your account.
- The day of your event you must use your mobile phone with the tickets from your Ticketmaster account or from your wallet. Screenshots of tickets will not get you into the show.
Please call Promotions Director Kelly (336-822-1014) or Promotions Assistant Hannah (336-822-2086) if you have any questions.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at Live Nation and Ticketmaster:
We’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure we can continue bringing amazing live concerts to fans. Starting October 4th, prior to entry into the following venues ALL shows will require attendees to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event OR full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination card, or the original vaccination card.
PNC Music Pavilion
Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
The Fillmore Charlotte
Coastal Credit Union Music Park
Red Hat Amphitheater
Please note: Select artists and shows will require these same entry protocols BEFORE October 4th. Please check the event page on LiveNation.com and keep an eye on your email for the latest guidelines for your specific show.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Tanger Center
Vaccine Requirements for Select Shows
Please note that select shows will require a COVID-19 vaccination or negative test to attend. By purchasing tickets to the shows listed below, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event(s) will follow the below regulations:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card. A digital copy or photograph of your vaccination card will also be accepted. Or, have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event(s) and will provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Please note, onlyPCR COVID-19 tests and Antigen COVID-19 tests will be accepted. At home tests will not be accepted, and testing will not be available at Tanger Center. You must have your negative COVID-19 test results prior to arrival. To find a test site near you,click here.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased.
- Guilford County has a temporary mask mandate in place for indoor activities. You will need to wear a mask to enter the venue for this event.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Carolina Theatre Greensboro
To minimize exposure to COVID-19 for patrons, artists, staff, and volunteers, the Carolina Theatre of Greensboro will be requiring proof of full vaccination or negative viral test within 72 hours prior to attending or participating in an event at the theatre for everyone age 12 and above, effective October 1, 2021.
Proof will be required before entry to the theatre and will be accepted in the form of an original vaccination card, a photocopy or digital image of the card, or a printout of negative test results, along with a photo ID.
In addition to following local, state, and federal guidelines and mandates, the theatre has taken the following steps to maintain the safety and comfort of patrons:
- Masks are required in accordance with the Guilford County Commissioners’ updated policy as of August 13, 2021. Everyone over the age of five must wear a face covering. (Concessions can be enjoyed once seated in the auditorium.)
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Hand sanitation stations can be found throughout the theatre lobby, with regular cleaning of high-touch areas by theatre staff.
- All theatre restrooms have been upgraded with touchless toilets, sinks, soap dispensers, and towel dispensers.
- Paperless e-tickets are now in use for all events.
The Carolina Theatre has implemented these changes as the safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers is our top priority.
Things may look a bit different, but we’re all doing our best to embrace the new normal and make adjustments as we move forward. As always, our guests’ safety is our highest priority, and we look forward to seeing you back at the theatre when you’re ready!
Learn more HERE
HAVING YOUR PRIZE MAILED TO YOU
When having your prize mailed to you, please do so with the understanding that:
- Should your prize get lost/delayed in the mail, we cannot send replacements or substitutions.
- You will still need to fill out the appropriate paperwork (including a W-9 form) before your prize is mailed.
- You will need to send us an empty, self-addressed and stamped envelope to:
Attention: (the station that you won with)
2-B PAI Park
Greensboro, NC 27409
BEFORE MAILING your self addressed envelope, please call (or email) us to confirm that your prize can be mailed (see contact information below).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Should you have questions or concerns please contact either of the following:
Kelly Craig - Promotions/Marketing Director - Hits 100.3 FM (WMKS), 94.5 WPTI, Mix 99.5 (WMAG), Q104.1 WTQR and Real Rock 105.7 (WVBZ) at email@example.com or (336) 822-1014
Hannah - Promotions Assistant - (336) 822-2086
Adam Davis -Digital Coordinator - (336) 822-2038 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Tickets for postponed/rescheduled 2020 shows have not been received. If/when we receive the tickets, winners will be notified.
Updated: August 18, 2021